Metro Tickets: Good news for metro passengers, now metro tickets will also be available through Paytm QR code, know the process
Delhi Metro Paytm QR Code: Giving great relief to crores of its travelers, Delhi Metro has started a new service, in which now they will be able to buy tickets through Paytm QR code. Delhi Metro Paytm QR Code: Delhi Metro has started the facility of QR code-based tickets through ‘Paytm App’ on all its ... Read more
Delhi Metro Paytm QR Code: Giving great relief to crores of its travelers, Delhi Metro has started a new service, in which now they will be able to buy tickets through Paytm QR code.
Delhi Metro Paytm QR Code: Delhi Metro has started the facility of QR code-based tickets through ‘Paytm App’ on all its lines. Officials gave this information on Thursday. According to an official statement, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Managing Director Vikas Kumar launched this innovative service extended to all metro lines. Earlier this facility was available only on the Airport Express Line.
Metro train tickets will also be available on Paytm
With this new feature of Delhi Metro, passengers can now get a mobile QR ticket by entering the entry and destination station on the day of travel on the Paytm app under the ‘Delhi Metro’ section. Passengers can hold the ticket present on their smartphone in front of the QR code scanner of the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) gate at both entry and exit stations.
Vikas Kumar said that the expansion of ticketing service through the app is an important step towards providing efficient and stress-free transportation to a large number of metro passengers in the national capital. In another statement, DMRC said that in view of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon to be held on October 15, train services will start at 3.45 am from the terminal stations of all metro lines.
You can also book tickets through WhatsApp
1. Add DMRC’s official WhatsApp number 9650855800 to your phone’s contact list.
2. Apart from this, by directly scanning the chatbot QR code present at the customer service/ticket counters of all the stations of the Airport Express Line.
3. After this send “Hi” to 9650855800 in WhatsApp.
4. Select your preferred language.
5. After this, buy the ticket according to the prescribed option.
6. Source and destination for booking tickets.
7. Select the number of tickets to be purchased.
8. Passengers can also use credit card or debit card or UPI for their tickets.
9. Receive a QR code ticket directly in WhatsApp chat.